Oct 22, 2015

I may no longer need the Discovery Channel anymore...

My provider lacks Discovery Family, so I have to do some insane maneuvers to watch My Little Pony (go to work super early on Saturday, visit some relatives, etc. to get my Pony Fix) but, I am talking about the Original Discovery Channel.

the network that gave us:


the much better Survivorman


The insane Man Woman wild with a guy named Mike Hunt... and his wife.


The slightly less strange Dual Survival:


Dirty Jobs...

but now Another one Bites the Dust...


Yup, Mythbusters is ending after 13+ years of, well...



and a ton of this:


To be fair, I was getting a bit tired of the show already. I even said that the show Jumped the Shark, and no it's not a Shark Week pun. On the other hand, the show has been going on for over 1/3 OF MY LIFE!! Now that ALL the shows I liked have been either gone or changed beyond recognition, there is no point for the Discovery Channel...

No comments:

Post a Comment