Sep 1, 2016

Odds and ends 9-1-16 A Shapeways Extravaganza is coming... and other stuff

I have a few shapeways items ready for review... I just need to finish painting and taking pics of them. I shall sprinkle these reviews during the month... Some come from Familiar Reviewers like DJForce, or Freeman's Mind Toys, others come from brand new (to me as a customer) Shapeways masters like He-Bro and Spot 138. Not sure if I'll do these in multiple rants or a single super rant.

We'll see how this develops.

Holy Crap! (feel free to add Batman here) Deathstroke will be Batffleck's nemesis on the Battfleck solo movie. 

This is, to me, an unexpected choice. I mean, we got a taste of Leto's unfunny Joker fanboy in suicide squad... So it would have made sense to force feed us more Leto on Batman's Solo adventure. The greatest thing about Deathstroke is that he could be a force to be reckoned with physically... Also, since he's known to have a beef with Dick, this could mean an appearance by Nightwing? (Probably not.)
It's also rumored that Joe Mangianello is going to be Slade... From Flash Thompson to Slade Wilson... huh... Wait... JK Simmons is going to be Jim Gordon... Willem Dafoe's in Aquaman... Now Joe Mangianello? I'm gonna call it now and Kirsten Dunst is going to be Poison Ivy and Tobey Maguire will be Clayface.... James Franco as Cluemaster?

Oh yeah! I forgot to mention that Spirit of Justice, aka Phoenix Wright 6 is officially a Digital Release... DAMMIT!! Not too fond of Nintendo's eShop... Looks like I'll need to buy a larger SD Card so I can buy Ace Attorney 5 and 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment