Sep 13, 2016

Pokébuddy! Pokébuddy!

Magikarp and me!!
The newest Pokémon Go! Update has arrived... If you have a rooted device... This update ain't for you...

So, the Pokébuddy is now available... Walk with a 'mon and get candy...

As you can see on the pic, I'm Team Mystic... Here come the Valor folks whining and throwing their Valor hissy fits... but that's not the important thing... And now here come the PETA folks whining about Pokémon...

JUST SHUT THE HECK UP AND LET ME FINISH!!!

OK, so Magikarp is my buddy... My Buddy? Roll the clip!




Let's face it... The Buddy is going to be the Pokémon that you need to get candy but is rarer than *comparison removed for being way too offensive* something that is extremely rare... and the Rare Hunters want it...
REALLY!? That's the best Censorship can do? I knew I should have just stuck to playing Spirit of Justice instead of ranting... Oh wait, it's been 1 hour and it still hasn't downloaded to my 2DS...

So, back to the pokébuddy update. Sure, you can update some of the more common Pokémon in your area, to speed up evolutions, or power up those Vaporeon... but let's face it... IF there are plenty of a particular Pokémon in your area, using THAT Pokémon as a buddy is a waste of time.
Anybody with a Rattata or Pidgey as buddy deserves a kick in the taint... unless it's for teh lulz...

No comments:

Post a Comment