Nov 10, 2015

Seems that we may have a He-Man...

And they seem to have pulled this Potential candidate from...

Whoops! Wrong Intro!

The NEW American Gladiators' Titan is being considered to be part of the He-Man movie... or so he claims.

This scares me... A LOT!
He's pushing 50... Born in 1969, turning 47 next January. Most of the things he's been as an actor are short films and Days of our lives.

In a way at least, SOMETHING is happening with the movie, but this doesn't give me too much hope...
Does anyone remember how horrid Dolph Lundgren delivered his lines in the Original Movie? I know English isn't his first language and I am not knocking that. Mad props to him for doing movies in a foreign (to him) language. Hell, Even people who speak English Normally... can have... some... Strange delivery... issues. Not saying any names here...


I also fear Wooden Acting like Kristen Stewart or Shailine Woodley on the Divergent movies, (I kinda liked her in The Fault in our Stars...)

Or even worse...


I blame the Chu-Jem fiasco for me becoming a bit less hopeful with this movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment