Feb 6, 2016

Trankt4stic thoughts

Saw Trankt4stic, which I got for $5... discount coupon and stuff.

I regret it so badly. I should have simply left it there to rot instead, but no. I HAD to get this turd. It's bad. There's no dancing around and try to look for positives here. It stinks and everyone involved should be ashamed of it.

Trank will use studio meddling to defend himself, but that won't change that the movie is a massive piece of cinematic diarrhea being pushed by the horrid hemorrhoid filled anus of 20th Century Fox.

But even though this is a bloody turd of a movie, in the name of fairness, I MUST point iut a few giod things.
-Miles Teller could play a decent Reed, but not a high school student.
-referencing some old school FF stuff. Central City, Reed having slight shapeshifting powers.
-There will not be a sequel.

I TRIED to at least to tolerate the movie, but it bored me to tears.
The rights better return to Marvel ASAP.
The Room is a masterpiece next to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment