Apr 6, 2017

Undertaker retired after Wrestlemania XXX III and other stuff.

You know, Undertaker... Right?

(shown here Taker's Mid-Life Crisis stage)
Well, after losing to Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania XXX III... he's walking away... Insert Dead Man Walking snide remark here.
I got to be honest here... Taker's retirement is a bit too late... It should've been at Wrestlemania XXX where the Streak ended. Wasting the streak on Lesnar was stupid...

My name is Stephen Amell. For five years I was stranded playing Superhero with one goal, make Green Arrow cooler than Batman. Now I will fulfill my fans' wishes and make GA badass.To do this I must become someone else. I must become the American Ninja Warrior...
I hope you read that in his voice, otherwise I wasted my time.

What else can I say about this... I hope he competes in a GA suit, cause Stephen Amell...

Guess what was my reaction to this:

Guess who has two thumbs and is going to see this movie?
Yeah, it's me... got a problem with me liking Pastel Colored Equines from a Rhode Island Toy Company? This October, bitches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment