May 19, 2016

Oh crap! MacGyver Reboot is real...

Mom, you dodged this bullet... but it IS Happening... Mac's getting a Reboot... With Nick Stokes as a supporting cast member... That Mac... I've seen him somewhere before...
Yes, He's Miley's love interest in Hannah Montana: the Movie...

I can now never unsee this...




Let me post the trailer:



It doesn't look that bad... I'd probably watch it if it's put on a slot where I can see it when I get home from work.
Mac looks a bit more MacGruber than MacGyver


But something was missing from the trailer... A fan had to show me what was wrong with it...


But let's be honest... When you heard about a New MacGyver series you wanted Richard Dean Anderson back as an Older MacGyver... and you do not care if he's gained some weight because he's MacGyver... Just like the Hoff is Michael Knight.

Since Richard Dean Anderson is no longer Angus McGyver, have him play JAMES MacGyver, father of Angus. What I'm saying is that we need to see Richard Dean Anderson once more as A MacGyver...
but at least I have the REAL MacGyver on netflix!!

No comments:

Post a Comment