May 18, 2012

Aliens came and screwed everything up!

Battleship: The movie seems to have suffered from A.I.'s biggest problem... The movie was cool until the aliens came and screwed everything up!
(Yes I KNOW that the "Aliens" in A.I. are really Super advanced Mechanisims... FUTURE ROBOTS that looked like aliens)

??????????

No I've not seen Battleship yet, and probably won't until it's on HBO or something... but my point still stands...
Aliens were NOT NEEDED for that movie. Amovie that could have been a simple War Game, kinda like Down Periscope but with a lot less Rob Schneider, could have worked. Sadly, the execs from Hasbro and the Hollywood people believe that Michael Bay's success for Transfromers should be Emulated to the point that it turned Battleship into a Transformers Wannabe. NOW THAT is why it WILL Fail!

As long as Hollywood does not Michael Bay-ize My Little Pony or He-Man, we will be safe!
Now Max Steel could work with Michael Bay something like Triple X/James Bond/Transporter/Xtreme Sports type of thing... Sadly, I'm not a Hollywood executive and Max Steel could end up like a half-a-chick flick like The Rise of Cobra (Hopefully GI Joe Retaliation will fix that error)

No comments:

Post a Comment