Mar 28, 2011
Superman Reboot news and stuff.
Mar 25, 2011
Shark Jumping with Zack and Cody!
Mar 23, 2011
Odds and ends March 23 2011 Part II
Burglar feels the heat dangling over hot oil vat
Odds and ends: March 23 2011 Part I
Mar 19, 2011
It Came from the Toy Chest Hungry for Energon and killing Prime
Mar 16, 2011
Gilbert Gottfried got fried.
Japan is really advanced. They don’t go to the beach. The beach comes to them.
What do the japanese have in common with @howardstern? They’re both radio active.
Japan had put out this urgent plea….” PLEASE SEND US A FEW BIlLION RUBBER DUCKIES!!!!!”
Japan called me. They said “maybe those jokes are a hit in the US, but over here, they’re all sinking.
I fucked a girl in japan. She screamed “I feel the earth move and I’m getting wet.”
My book #rubberBallsAndLiquor was released in japan. It’s making quite a splash.
What does every Japanese person have in their apartment? Flood lights.
I asked a girl in Japan to have sex with me. She said “okay, but you’ll have to sleep in the wet spot.”
What do Japanese Jews like to eat? Hebrew National Tsunami.
I was talking to my Japanese real estate agent. I said “is there a school in this area.” She said “not now, but just wait.”
My Japanese doctor advised me to stay healthy I need 50 million gallons of water a day.
Mar 11, 2011
Movie scenes that ruined my experience
I've got you Mr. Bond. You are strapped to this rack and this laser will slice you in two. Allow me to tell you about my master plan to ruin the economy...Next on my List is an easy and hard one: Spider-Man 3.
- Topher Grace: I'm not exactly TG's biggest fan. I knew he was playing Eddie Brock and I could barely tolerate him as Brock. I thoughtNow that he's got the symbiote I won't have to see his face again... How wrong I was... I got MORE TOPHER GRACE, but with Baraka Teeth!
- The whole Harry dynamic. While in the comics the Osborns are amnesia prone it felt weird in the movie.
- New York ♥ Spidey? NOT AT ALL! People HATE Spidey (mostly thanks to the Bugle) They wouldn't be celebrating Spidey-Day in NYC. This was the first time my Spider-sense tingled.
- The musical numbers! Am I watching Spider-Man 3 or High School Musical? I had Peter Dancing, Harry and Mary Jane Dancing, Peter Dancing at the bar. The Raindrops keep falling on my head scene from the previous movie was OK. This time it was too much! I could've used the time from those dance numbers and... I don't know, give us more Sandman, "Green Snowboarder" or Venom?
- Emo Pete... King of the dorky beat! I get that the symbiote changes his personality, but WHY the emo hairdo?
- Last but not Least the AMERICA F**K YEAH! moment from Spider-man 3
Mar 7, 2011
It came from the Toy Chest: Seriously guy, he's straight... Matty told me so
Real Name: Kyle Reccula™
After wandering through Despondos™ for several centuries and unable to return to Eternia®, Hordak® and his ageless army eventually claimed Etheria as a new throne world, deposing the local monarchs and ruling the people through fear. A nobleman in Queen Angella’s court, Kyle was one of many brave warriors who took up arms against the Horde invaders and joined the Great Rebellion. Nicknamed “Bow™” due to his natural ability as an archer, each of his arrows possesses different powers and he has a magical heart that beats frantically when She-Ra™ is in danger. Bow™ is secretly in love with Princess Adora, unaware that she and She-Ra™ are one and the same!
Action Figure Woes: Making the Classics PoP!
We can’t comment too much on figures and characters we have not announced yet. The particular look of characters will be based (overall) on the look of the 1980s toy – updated. As for the POP styleguide, this is something we have reviewed internally, but the idea for all MOTUC figures is for the new toys to be modeled after their 1980s toy counterparts and not a unique look from the style guide. Although the style guide might on the surface appear to open the door to additional characters who were not made as toys in the 1980s, there are just too many legal restrictions at this moment to rock the boat like this. Much like our answer last time about being hesitant to do 1987 movie deco’d figures, for the POP line we will be sticking to just figures that were made in the 1980s. (or had prototypes made like the Tall Sisters).
So the MOTUC Princess of Power toys, like the MOTU toys when passing through the "Classicizer machine" would end up looking like their toy Counterpart...
idea for all MOTUC figures is for the new toys to be modeled after their 1980s toy counterparts and not a unique look from the style guide.
Mar 6, 2011
Odds and ends March 06 2011
Now that there is One Less Lonely Girl (Selena Gomez), isn't she worried about the Bieber Fever victims?