Jul 4, 2011

GI Joe characters that I'd like to see in the Sequel

The GI Joe Sequel is getting Roadblock, Flint and Lady Jaye... 3 Characters that I am completely stoked about... Since those 3 are in here's a list of the 10 GI Joe characters that I want to see in the sequel:

-Shipwreck: He's my favorite Joe. If he's in he'll probably be the comedic sidekick, who happens to be a freaking Navy SEAL!!

-Tomax and Xamot: These Cobra Crimson Guard Twins are in as one character since they do EVERYTHING Together... And I would love to have them finishing off each others sentences on the big Screen.

-Lt. Falcon: He's been so different in various continuities but I hope they keep the Womanizing screw up persona from the old toon...
-Dr. Mindbender: He was briefly mentioned in the past movie, but I want more of the doctor especially if it leads to...
-Serpentor: The Charismatic Cobra Messiah which could be the Figurehead of Cobra while the Commander is in prison (as in the end of the previous movie)
-Firefly: The Cobra Saboteur is perfect for the sequel.his uniform is Joe-like and can be used to damage the Joes reputation as well as to cause some damage in the name of Cobra.
-SnowJob: Shipwreck, SnowJob... two terrain specific Joes? See where I'm going with this? I want Snow Job Partnering up with Shipwreck in the DESERT!! Does it make sense? No? well Yo Joe!
-Lifeline: The Pacifist Joe! Or an excuse to have an Aikido prtacticioner that is NOT Steven Seagal.
-Sgt. Slaughter: DO I need to explain why? It's freaking Sgt. Slaughter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment