Aug 22, 2012

It Came from the Toy Chest: All I need is a Crowbar and a Jason Todd

He's funny... he's crazy, he's evil AND he's voiced by Mark Hamill!

I'm talking about the Joker!!


Who I had the pics in the back burner for a LOOOOOOOOONG time... (almost a year ago)... I was lucky to find the card where they were stored...

Stop Hammer Time!!
 Do I REALLY NEED TO TALK ABOUT THE JOKER!? Who he is and what does he do? Well, let's get to the ratings part: 1 = lame and 5 = Awesome!

Articulation:
He's got the standard DCUC Articulation... Specifically Gentleman Ghost's Articulation (cause they DO share a lot of parts) Sadly mine has a "frozen" leg joint that I dare not touch... (See Cyborg Superman Review)
3.0

His crotch is pinstriped... Sadly mine has a frozen leg joint.



Paint and Sculpt: 
I have no complaints here cause he LOOKS Like the Joker, has a decent paintjob and the tampographed pinstripe look for him is AWESOME!!
5.0


He even has a Jokerfish!! Sadly he can't use his hammer like the Super Powers version.
Accessories:
The Joker is packing a couple of things: first a DCUC Clear Stand, his Cane, a deck of cards, his Super Powers Hammer AND a JOKERFISH!!
5.0 
Overall:
Mister J gets a 4.13 He would have score a lot higher if it wasn't for that pesky Leg joint issue from the DCUC figures...
There are no funny pics this time because I never found a Jason Todd Robin but I think I got a crowbar... somewhere!










No comments:

Post a Comment