Aug 22, 2012

It Came from San Diego: CRUSH! KILL! DESTROY! SWAG!

I still need to show off the OTHER stuff I got from the TGR Win a Vykron contest stuff!! (I snuck in some stuff on other It Came from the Toy chest reviews)

Well, this It Came From... San Diego will show the other non-toy stuff!

Remember the Paper He-Man? I also have a Paper Stan Lee... who for now will NOT BE Made into Stan the Man cause I need a Sharp Knife... Maybe I could borrow one from Finland...

Welcome True Believers! Excelsior! Nuff Said! I ran out of Stan Lee Quotes!



Now unto Reading Material: I got a nifty penlight promoting House at the End of the Street which will help me read the comics and Magazine that I got...


It IS a pretty nifty light, small and decent power...
This cover seems familiar...


I KNEW IT!!
I already talked about the MOTU Comic, but I have a TMNT Comic based on the new Universe... the Nick Universe... Well, that's what I think it is because it's using the Nickelodeon TMNT toys, which gives off this web comic vibe to them... Now if some company would do that with their super poseable line of toys... I mean they have these amazing dioramas already for the cons... But I suppose that they don't have the LOGISTICS to even make a web comic...
Maybe Sir-Loser-Lot would have sold out faster if he had a web comic like this...
Oh wait, he had one made by DC...



Now the next Reading Item is the Haute Doll Magazine SDCC edition! It has a Truly Outrageous cover!

Well, duh! It's Jem! She's excitement! (and Truly Outrageous)


I know that dolls are not everyone's cup of tea, but I DO enjoy them... It made me realize something, Dolls are becoming more awesome now that they're adding Articulation! Sadly a lot of these awesome dolls are so far out of my price range that it's... wait for it... Truly Outrageous!
It was a funny coincidence that it landed on a Barbie Collector ad...
No, I'm not trying to kiss Mattel's butt for review samples!
works for ID Cards, Keys and Penlights!! Also HE-MAN!!



Also I'm going to stick that penlight on the nifty MOTU Lanyard necklace thing for IDs...

Now I need to get an iPod in order to

give it some Voltron skin!! (yes, I'd have the Voltron Theme on it... and a ton of Pony songs cause ponies and new Lance is Shining Armor, but new Allura is either 20% cooler or an applebucker)
Form Blazing tracklist!

There's the MOTUC 30th stuff... Sadly there was no cake... cause Spector ate it! or there were no resources left for cake.
Party hat and blower combo...


Makes me feel old... but still, it's a party blower!




 Also a Bart Simpson Temp Tattoo!!


for some reason now I wanna play the Simpsons Arcade Game

 Speaking of games...
I WILL play it, but I'm not a social gamer... This will make it harder!
I also seem to have a game... a MMORPG anime styled called Remnant Knights! (will try and review on another post... after I play it cause I'm an anti-social gamer)

The Last Item I got in my Mattel Magic bag of Awesomeness is...

Mc Rarity and Mc Dashie! That, and THAT Alone made the whole  thing


and there you have it... That's all the other non-Vykron stuff in the bag...

No comments:

Post a Comment