Dec 6, 2016

So, Christmas is coming...

Now, this is my very FIRST Christmas completely on my own after Mom's passing and it's weird...
Last year I did nothing due to me grieving and being severely depressed. So, this year I decided to say Screw it and assemble the Tree and decorate it.




















































Used SOME of the stuff left from Mom's Tree... Well, it WAS HER Tree, but since she's gone, it's now MY TREE. Didn't add the balls, cause Cat and I hate dealing with Tree Balls... Though I may be tempted to get the DBZ String Lights...
I still need to get more lights and more hooks to attach excess Blind bag MLPs to it, but it's a good start. It's my Tree and I might as well make it as geeky as I can!

I think that I might even watch a few Christmas movies to get in the mood...

No, I will not watch Die Hard, though it is a Christmas movie...

Nope, not Gremlins...

Now that's more like it... Then 2, and maybe 3...
Why are you even here? I wasn't going to make a Jungle Book
reference, Ms. Kaa Kaa...
Should I see... *gulp* 4,and 5? 
In any case, I'm getting on the Christmas Spirit and by Jove, I need it!


No comments:

Post a Comment