Dec 29, 2016

Updating the PS4...

I know... Carrie Fisher's Mom, Debbie Reynolds passed away one day after her daughter died...


What does this have to do with the PS4 Updating? Well, I've been mostly offline at home, due to the massive downloads that I had to do... Screw you Bethesda for ruining my Doom Save File.

So, yeah, Replacing the PS4 Hard Drive... It was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Wish I had known sooner and done it BEFORE I FILLED the 500Gb... Bring On Shenmue 3!!

That's all I used. 2 Screwdrivers. flathead for opening the Case of the Hard Drive. Somehow it's cheaper than buying a normal laptop hard drive. The Phillips Screwdriver for the PS4 Screws and the Flash Drive for uploading the save files AND the PS4 Update file.


I pretty much followed these instructions.



It's so easy... No need to remind people of ancient Geico ads...


No comments:

Post a Comment