Mar 31, 2018

It came from the Toy Chest: Shegó El Bigote!!!

I 'm taking a break from Classics and giving some opportunity to Club Grayskull... First I shall tackle Duncan... The Teela... But let's just do Duncan first.

So, Man-at-arms... "Only three others share this secret" He is one of them. Sorceress comes in wave two and I'm guessing Orko might show up in wave three... If Super7 plays it smart.

Articulation:
He has the normal Super7  Club Grayskull articulation. Luckily, mine had no issues here. He can do this:
And it's GLORIOUS!! I have no idea where are my Sky Sleds and I won't turn my house upside down to look for them... Curse my lack of free time to finish the shelving for the toys... Back to Duncan. The way his armor is designed it keeps the articulation intact.
4.5

Paint and Sculpt:
Duncan looks amazing... As in if somehow a third party cast that head, I would be interested, but I would have to modify it to fit the normal MOTUC bodies. (While not as detailed as a MOTUC head, it can pass as one.)
Curse the glued on armors!!! Cause That Armor would've been nice for Fuerza T Titano... Oh well... The paintwork is decent. I have no complaints here.
5.0

Accessories:
He has a less detailed version of his mace (that could have been repainted in red or silver for Spikor)
He has the blast effect
He has a Blaster that for the life of me can't remember what it did... I think it was like a teleport beam or something. (If you know what it was, do tell so I can update and credit you for the help.)
4.0

Overall:
Man-at-arms gets a 4.5 as his final score... I feel pretty satisfied with him...
Unlike a certain young lady...

No comments:

Post a Comment