Jun 7, 2024

What if Shredder's Revenge was a Power Rangers game?

 You get Rita's Rewind: a Beat'em-up game with Power Rangers made in a similar style to Shredder's Revenge.

I'm calling it now comma Tommy will be DLC.
So far the game has been announced only for Steam. Console release will eventually come. My guess is Sirius X PS5 and not so sure about the switch.

I'm liking this revival of nostalgic properties via Beat'em-up games. We had Ninja Turtles; GI Joe is coming and now we have Power Rangers. If only there was some other nostalgic brand that had a huge influence in toys to have a game like this...

Of course, I'm talking of Silver Hawks or ThunderCats. There are no other brands that could use this revival... none at all...

For fucks sake Mattel, why the fuck haven't you gotten a retro style to Beat'em-up He-Man game? It's so freaking obvious but I guess you're allergic to money.

No comments:

Post a Comment