Oct 31, 2013

It's Nightmare Night...

and this year I'm staying home... cause I have candy to eat. Also, I have some stuff to do related to the House of Rants... Not sure if I'll watch a movie, play a game or review a toy... or a WTF Item like this...
 Yes, Ladies and Gentlmen, that is an Official Duck Dynasty Role Play Beard. I have nothing against the DD Folks, but this is just ridiculous. I mean, I can understand having Duck dynasty Action Figures... Yes, they exist. Now Role Playing Items, well, I feel a bit uncomfortable about that. Seriously, it's just a fake beard!! WTF!? (Then again, I  KNOW a guy who bought a Hannah Montana wig so he could pull off a decent Hannah impression for Karaoke... The Impression was awful, the Karaoke was mediocre and his moves would have made Miley Blush... with embarrassment...) I must not make any reference to possible "adult" uses this thing may have... I'm talking about robbing convenience stores... Get your mind out of the gutter!! In all fairness, the beard is at least related to the show than something as crazy like say: Duck Dynasty Earbuds... Not saying that they have been made yet, but I'm using this example to transition to the next WTF Item I saw recently at Wal*Mart... Well, being at Wal*Mart explains WHY I saw weird things... Cause Wal*Mart. I was told that they had Twilicorn cheaper than other places... *cough*TRU*Cough* so...

I ventured to the barren Wasteland known as Wal*Mart.
Empty shelves as far as the eye could see... employees, those are a thing of myth and legend, or they're ninjas...
The Toy section was empty... the only Pony Merch they had were these MLP Earbuds... Sadly all the boxes had been tampered with. thus those Pinkie Pie Earbuds stayed at the store... Now, Pinkie Pie Earbuds may seem my kind of thing, but WHY Pinkie Pie earbuds? I could understand Mane 6 Earbuds... that would be awesome! Nope! It seems that they only have Pinkie Ear Buds... Having Pinkie Pie so close to my ears does not seem like a smart idea...

Then again, WHY Earbuds? Of all the things that they could have as MLP Merchandise, Earbuds? What's next Pinkie Pie Underoos? (they should totally make those for male adults...)  Let me back away from the Underoos topic.


In any case, Wal*Mart was mostly devoid of toys that appealed to me... Tons of Bieber and One Direction Dolls. Monster High were semi-stocked. Seems like Scalp-Or had gone through it. Only the messed up boxes were left behind. The Max Steel stuff seems to be gathering dust, but man! those pegs are nice and toasty!!

On a more Positive news, I got a ton of candy... which I'll have to eat... Most of the trick-or-treaters have moved from the area and have been replaced by people who don't celebrate Halloween, cause of the devil or something. That translates into more candy for me... and me getting less Candy next year...

In any case, remember to inspect the candy, don't eat unsealed stuff or candy that has been tampered with. check out whoever gives out religious pamphlets or floss and don't bother them next year. Also, candy is awesome in moderation.


No comments:

Post a Comment