Oct 10, 2013

Wibbly Wobbly Lost Episodes Found!?

Lost episodes of Doctor Who's Original Run have been found!! There is a total of 106 Episodes of the series that have been lost to time. Most of these are those with the first two Doctors. I am really excited about this since I'd like to see MORE of the CLASSIC Doctor Who... While I've mostly watched the new Series (Started with Tennant, then Smith, then back to Eccleston, my favorite Doctor is Pertwee, who was my first experience with CLASSIC Doctor Who. Sadly I have seen NOTHING with Hartnell and Troughton as the Doctor.) Now THIS will be an interesting experience once they are shown to the public once more.

Gloria Steinem doesn't blame Miley for her VMA Performance. She blames the Biz...
I have a problem with her opinions. Miley CHOSE TO PLAY the role of the Skanky artist to sell. Isn't she responsible for her actions? Saying it's not her fault, but that's the way the Biz works is a cop-out!
This is BS! How is she NOT Responsible for dressing and acting like she did on stage!?
I blame her Mother... Mostly due to Miley's downfall beginning when
her parents began the divorce thing and Miley sided with her mom.
This kitten should wear an orange bandanna...

or at least be made an honorary Ninja Turtle... What? We had Zack the 5th Turtle...

No comments:

Post a Comment