Oct 21, 2015

I feel bad for Marty McFly... His 2015 does not match reality!

Not going to bother in explaining what I'd do if I had a Time Machine, because the answer is rather obvious... But, Today is October 21st, 2015 and Dammit Marty, we have failed you...

We don't have Jaws 19, but we have an upcoming Sharknado 3...
CollegeHumor made a funny BTTF animation based on OUR 2015:


From the bottom of my Heart, I'm sorry Marty! To everyone else, Enjoy the day where the Future was changed... for the best, then the worst, and then the best again! Yes, this rant is happening on October 21st, 2015 at 4:29 PM in California... Sadly, I won't be able to watch Back To The Future 2 Right now, because of Job duties, but thanks to the magic of Time Travel (or at least preset dates for publishing articles) it can look like I published this rant right at this time.

Now I will bum you out... Tomorrow this will be a movie about the past!!

No comments:

Post a Comment