Feb 13, 2016

It Came from the toy chest: No he's not a cat under that mask

Of course, I am talking about Kylo Ren, played by Adam Driver. I mean have you seen the cat that totally looks like him?
I won't get into The Force Awakens Spoilers, but he's the New Darth Vader.

Articulation:
Kylo: I will Finish what you started.
Vader: I hope you're talking about Threepio, because you ain't putting
sweet crap in my popcorn!
Kylo: Wait, you BUILT C-3PO!?
Vader: Yes, I also was a Pod Racer! Yippee! Also, you need to chop off
some limbs. I hear that Rey girl still has her entire body.
The Articulation seems to be the Standard Hasbro 6 Inch Articulation, Refer to the Darth Vader Review... (Damn! I realized I lost his light saber during the move.) but the whole refer to Darth Vader is intentional...
4.5

Paint and Sculpt:
Paintwise he's Black Plastic on Black Plastic with some silver accents, 1 gold line, 1 red line and dot on the saber. Sculptwise, he looks like Kylo Ren. 4.0

Accessories: His Light Saber. It pops off for the turned off section.
2.0
Seriously? No second Adam Driver Head? You mean I need to get a SECOND KYLO to have the Tantrum Mode Ren!? Damn you Hasbro, Damn you to Hell!!

Overall:
 
Kylo Ren gets a 3.5 as his final score. I blame the Lack of Second head on the slightly lower score. Of course this Kylo Ren is specifically made for indoor Scenes. The K-Mart Exclusive Starkiller Base Kylo Ren has snow effects on his robes, so he works for displays on the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment