Feb 25, 2016

Seems like Spaceballs 2 is getting closer...

Times like these is why I'd like to live in the Lower Manhattan Area...
A series of Spaceballs 2 Teaser Posters appeared on a Subway Station on the lower Manhattan Area.
This bit of news, viral marketing, or prank spread throughout Facebook like wildfire.

I WANT a SPACEBALLS 2: The Search for More Money... One thing Scares me:

Political Correctness. Right now we are on a hyper sensitive, Ultra Politically Correct World where College Students behave like Kindergarteners.

Can you imagine the backlash these overgrown babies will generate if Mel makes one "wrong joke"...
I mean, they have this "Micro Aggression" thing: Microaggressions are the everyday verbal, nonverbal, and environmental slights, snubs, or insults, whether intentional or. unintentional, that communicate hostile, derogatory, or negative messages to target persons based solely upon their.
Basically, these people look to be offended about ANYTHING. Now Unintentional, nonverbal actions can insult people.

Now there's another thing that worries me: We lost Candy and Rivers, so Barf and Dot Matrix are out of the picture. We still don't know if Moranis will be back, I hope he does return, I miss him a lot. We'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment