Jul 26, 2017

SEGA Forever? Sucks more ass than Batman Forever...

Remember the SEGA Forever thing? Well, I tried it for 3 Days. As the title of the rant says, it sucks ASS...

The basic version is plagued by ads, ALSO THE CONTROLS SUCK ASS. I'm not like a super hardcore SEGA Genesis fan. I had more access to a SNES than to a Genesis. So I'm NOT a Hardcore SEGA Fan that can do Altered Beast Speed Runs or anything... But on the SEGA Forever Altered Beast, I can't EVEN BEAT THE FIRST STAGE.

It's NOT THAT I SUCK ASS, because I  borrowed a MEGA DRIVE Classic Game Console that has a couple of games in it, including Altered Beast... So I tested myself and I beat the first two levels easily. On the Cellphone, the controls are a bit faulty. The game doesn't recognize some of the commands I input. Dying before Reaching Neff on Stage one is a load of crap.

Now the ads aren't THAT invasive when playing. You get 2 ads BEFORE starting the game and supposedly, one ad between each stage.

I want to support SEGA, but the emulation is unacceptable.

You're better off getting the Clone Console I mentioned... or even better an actual GENESIS with Altered Beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment