Dec 20, 2009

Dec. 2009: Odds and Ends

There is a bunch of stuff that I wanna ramble about, but it's too short to write a full Article. Now with the Odds and Ends I can bunch up little stuff into one big rant.

Some of you have pointed out that my long Twilight rant was missing something: The whole Midnight Sun mess... Well since I DID promise to talk about it here it is:
Midnight Sun mess in a nutshell: Twilight (The First Book) Re-Hashed as a new book. The only difference Is that we would be reading Mr. Sparkly's point of view... (I don't know but I'd rather know what the Hell was Edward doing during New Moon than reading through Twilight again...) In theory it sounds cool. Unfortunately (or Fortunatley) someone leaked parts of one of the SMeyer Midnight Sun manuscripts. This caused Stephenie Meyer to throw a hissy fit and can the project. She was so angry taht she was going to kill the Cullens in the first book, thus creating a parallel world in which The other three books never happened and wasting the readers' time and money... and there is someone to blame... FAIRY GODPARENTS!!

Steven Seagal: Lawman... Still sucks! The show definetely is an Ego-Self-Pleasuring-Device for Steven Seagal. As a matter of fact the show is starting to make me DISLIKE Steven Seagal...

Christmas Specials... I HEART CHRISTMAS!! Christmas Specials on the other hand, not so much. I know that it's the season to be Jolly and all that, but sometimes TV shows and movies take it too far. Especially if they can spawn this:

Wait... Are you watching the same thing as I am? Is this TMNT or Cool Runnings?
On the Other hand they also gave us this...


Now THAT is awesome...

Now enjoy Christmas... If you don't celebrate it, then enjoy whatever you DO celebrate...

No comments:

Post a Comment