Dec 6, 2014

Squenix wants me to revisit Midgar... On PS4

About two years ago and a few months, I bought the PC Port of Final Fantasy VII, a game that killed my TV in 1997, Killed my PS1 from overplaying this in 2003, died on my PS2 in 2003 and I bought a second copy of it, that lasted until 2012. Hence me buying the PC version (and Dealing with Digital River... which is rarely a good thing.) I was able to kill two sets of FFVII and a PS1 with the immense amount of playthroughs I did with it. (Some of the PS1 ones were using Gameshark, cause screw grinding for hours.)

So, I haven't touched my PC version of the game in some time... Just checked and I'm barely before entering the Golden Saucer.

Now, Square Enix has revealed that Final Fantasy VII is coming to PS4!!
Everyone remembers the PS3 Tech Demo


Well, It's Coming to PS4!!!


My thoughts can be summed up as:


A FREAKING PORT OF THE PC VERSION OF FINAL FANTASY VII!?
Are you kidding me? THIS IS THE BIG SQUENIX ANNOUNCEMENT?


OK, so people have been asking for a remake of FFVII, mostly due to that Tech Demo and Squenix simply ports the PC Port of the PS1 Game?

I guess Squenix is just waiting to reveal Final Fantasy XIII-4 We won't let Lightning fade into obscurity because she is Cloud with Bewbs!


Looks like I have another reason to avoid Squenix...

No comments:

Post a Comment