Sep 2, 2016

Odds and ends Sept.2 2016...

So, I'm not the only one shedding tears of pain today for a great loss. I'm of course talking about a certain Movie Star formerly associated with the Mouse. I am talking about Lindsay Lohan...


I don't know if you remember, but she was suing Rockstar, Take-Two, Grand theft Auto V because of the character Lacey Jonas being too much like Lindsay. The thing is that she can still appeal, but the game is known for being a PARODY of Pop Culture, so they CAN take certain pop culture icons and poke fun at them.

Horrible reboot will be going through a "different name" in order to attempt to boost DVD sales... One that was used at the end of the movie... I shouldn't call it horrible. I should call it Yamcha.

Patrick
Joseph Baena
I gotta say that Arnold's Son from the Extra Marital Affair with the maid, kinda looks a bit like his father... Maybe a bit more than his half-brother Patrick... from certain angles.

There's a nice clip of Joseph Baena recreating his dad's Bike Scene from Terminator 2:

He seems like Schwarzenegger, but with some softer facial features. Maybe if he pumped some more iron, he could be like his dad... Don't put the Pumping Iron clip!


Bet you weren't expecting Shenmue News!!
SEGA is aware of our want of Shenmue 1 & 2... There's People at SEGA fighting to get the remakes greenlit. This is IN PART due to Shenmue 3 being a Kickstarter success...
as long as we get Shenmue 1 & 2 I'm happy. No more crappy Sanic games would be the cherry on the top.

Apparently, Pokémon Go! will have a future update where a buddy can walk with you.
It would kinda work like the Egg Hatching, but instead you'll take a Pokémon with you... Say, Magikarp. Walk a ton of Kilometers and you may get some candies to turn the Karp into Gyarados... Or use Lapras to power it up over Threefiddy CP. Or if you're in an area low of Eevees, you can use one to evolve Sparky, Rainer and Pyro into Jolteon, Vaporeon and Flareon... If you need Stardust, then...

Seriously, I need more stuff other than the infamous 2...
I got a Venonat, a pair of Eevees... a Male Nidoran, a Krabby, but I will start renaming Rattatas Pidgeys and Pidgeys Rattatas just to have some variety. I think I have an army of Pidgeottos, Pidgeots and Raticates

No comments:

Post a Comment