Dec 8, 2012

It Came from the Toy Chest... I am not whining I am complaining

And the size of my complaints are even BIGGER!! Since you provably have seen the Fluttershy Review (Rarity was made first, but published later due to the Fluttershy Video Experiment!) Now Rarity is whining... not really but I needed an excuse to post a Rarity Whining video

I need a Fashion Style Scale Spikey-Wikey!

So, I have a Fashion Style Rarity... One Applejack and I complete the set... no, that Fashion Style Celestia doesn't count!
She's pretty much normal Rarity, but bigger. the only different thing is the accessories, which tend to be frilly, girly stuff that little girls would enjoy, but not me... Also she has a saddle... for someone to ride her... Fashion Scale Spike?

That's enough small talk about Miss Wa Haha!

I really love her Wa Haha! So now let's move on with the Ratings! As Always 1 = crap and 5 = awesome.

Articulation:
Rarity only has 1 Point of Articulation and is due to the rooted hair. I already complained about the Ponies' lack of articulation before. Almost 30 years and no improvement in the POA!As an Action Figure collector Rarity would get a 1 here... but since it's the MLP Standard that would translate to a 4 in a MLP collector scale.

Paint and sculpt:
So many Barrettes... 5 of them... Then again she IS Rarity.
Well there's not much to talk here... She's pretty much molded in White and the extra stuff is tampographed. Her eyes are tampographed and Look like Rarity's unlike rainbow Dash's too sweet and gentle eyes. Her sculpt is similar to the standard MLP stuff...The rooted hair makes her look Completely NOT show Accurate...she's got two different shades of Purple AND it looks a bit off...
See, I wasn't joking about the Saddle... Wait you could see it
on the MOC pic...
4.0 for Rarity!
Accessories:
Here's where the Rarities show their differences. The Fashion Pony has lots of Barrettes, Horse, uh shoes... her comb, her saddle, a necklace and a bracelet. Everything suits her since she's the Fashionista Unlike most of the other Fashion Style Ponies, I MAY do something abnormal...

 
 EXACTLY! So I may dress her up every now and then. I have to say that Rarity gets a 4.5 cause I kinda wish the accessories she has were more show accurate.

Overall:
Rarity gets a 3.17 but if I use the Pony Curve she gets a 4.17 and that's a pretty good score. While Rarity is not my Favorite Pony, her accessories suit her a lot better than what the other ponies have.

Rarity Body Care Products, because She is Rarity!

BONUS Review!!
MLP: Bath on the Go kit... Yes, it's an apple scented shampoo, body wash and body lotion set in a cute Rarity bag. It smells like Apples... In fact I smell so much like Apples that I wanna chop myself and make an apple pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment