Jun 28, 2013

Let our Powers Combine!! A Captain Planet Movie MAY BE COMING!? For Real!?

I may have mentioned something about it back in 2011... Well, Apparently, Sony Pictures is in the final steps on the Negotiation to get the rights for this...



Who shall be the Eco Villains for this? Part of me is hoping that Meg Ryan does Blight or Jeff Goldblum does Skum... cause they look like the cartoon characters... Look at them!! OK Jeff Goldblum needs a little makeup and Meg Ryan needs a slab of Spam on her face, but you get the idea...

Like I've said before I want to see this, but I believe it's going to suck!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, if Captain Planet can get a come back in any shape or form, that would be amazing! I hope it wouldn't suck though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want it to suck, but I don't have that much faith on a proper adaptation. I fear the Studio Execs.

    ReplyDelete