Jun 15, 2013

Ponies and references

And I think I want some of these as toys... I should start with the Obvious Reference...
that is not The Doctor...




This has SDCC Exclusive written all over it!!

Another one is Rarity's dad...


While he is almost stretching it, his name IS Magnum... According to the MLP game. He'd be cool to have... Then again I'd like to see everypony's parents in toy form... (and Granny Smith for Applejack cause her parents are DEAAAAAAD!!

There is a Pony on Wonderbolts Academy that kinda looks like a ponified Tom Cruise circa Top Gun...
but THE ONE Pony that references something else that I want is:
a Pony who vaguely looks like a British Actor and then the Pony BECAME the Reference...


So, Come on Hasbro!! Give us THE DOCTOR!! Now, with that said... Cyberponies, and what would Equestrian Dalkes look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment