Jun 14, 2013

I guess he's singing it for real this time.

Billy Ray Cyrus is now a single man... cause the Divorce went through and all that... In any case hope for the best cause it is not easy...


I did mention something almost 3 years ago when this started... I still stand by what I commented back then.


Pet Society is shutting down today... The first Facebook game I got into is no more... I know it's silly, but I feel a bit bummed out about it.
Feb 19 2009- Jun 14 2013
I think this might be the most appropriate way I can say goodbye to Pet Society....



OK what are Spielberg and Lucas Smoking? $150 to go to the movies!? The moment they do something that insane, we could see the rise of movie Piracy... Or an even bigger decrease of butts at the box office...

No comments:

Post a Comment