Jun 11, 2013

This Dodekathlon is going to be Electrifiying

Because this Heracles is a:
Nemean Lion killer, Lernaean Hydra slayer, golden Hind captor,Ermithanean Boar hunter, One Day Augean Stable Cleane, Stymphalian bird killer, The Cretan Bull stopper, The Diomedes' Mare stealer, the Amazonian Girdle taker, Geryion's cattle stealer, Hesperides apple collector, and Cerberus returner... and he's also The Rock!

Picture this:

but with The Rock... I suppose that this is like a Reversed Walking Tall Scenario.


Disney pulled the plug on Good Luck Charlie...  Part of me is sad cause that's the best current Disney Channel show they had... but it's OK, we have Dog with a Blog and Jessie...
The part that is not sad is the part of me that thought the show Jumped the shark when Baby Toby was added... Mostly cause the Actress playing Amy WAS Pregnant for real... In any case... Good Luck Charlie! (I couldn't resist!)
Let's hope that the Topangaborn will begin soon!!

Sony has a really complicated way to deal with Used Games... They even HAD to make a video in order to explain it!!

Not to mention that PS4 is $100 cheaper than the XB One... You can get whatever console you want... but if I had to choose, I'd pick the one that doesn't need to "phone home" every day, or the one who can spy on me... because I need to leave the damned spy camera on!! Cause it's cool to say XBOX ON! and it turns on... or talk to the TV... The only time I'd love to talk to the TV is on a Holodeck! Except when it's trying to kill me... then I'd be screaming to it or begging for mercy...

No comments:

Post a Comment