Jun 13, 2013

XBOne's digging it's own grave...

No, I'm not playing favorites. The XBOne is a good console... BUT the whole restrictive DRM issues are a huge turn off... Instead of reassuring fans that the whole 24-Hour Reports to Microsoft HQ is being blown out of proportion; Microsoft's stand is pretty much this:

We have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity - it's called Xbox 360


Seriously!? I can almost accept the used game thing... (don't like it, but I could deal with it.) The checking online once a day wouldn't be THAT bad if:

a) everyone could have easy access to unlimited Broadband (with no data caps and I'm talking not only on the US)
b) the console wasn't collecting data on me as I do stuff with my TV that do not involve playing videogames... I don't trust the Kinnect-Spy...

Um, what about parents grounding their kids. Back in my day I had to completely disconnect the NES from the TV, hand in the console to my parents so they could keep it while I was grounded.

Why does it have to make MANDATORY checks DAILY?


In any case here's a clip from the Wii-U's super smash brothers...


and another Phantom Pain clip...





No comments:

Post a Comment