Nov 28, 2017

Black Friday and Cyber Monday stuff has begun to arrive.

Not even Matty can say they ship that fast. I also have a few things that were from before, like, say... Power-Con stuff. So, adding the toys in the back burner to come out the toy chest I could do something special.

 I most likely will NOT REVIEW Green Granamyr, because he's exactly the red one, but green. Yes, I ended up getting one because my red one broke and it was $90 vs the $200+ that the secondary market is asking for red. This time I MAY OPEN April for real... I know it sounds cray cray, but I found the proper motivation to open her up... Or the motivation is on its way. It's not NECA turtles, cause that ship has sailed.

But yeah, for a Mattyless Black Friday, I got way too much stuff and if it hadn't been for the hurricane ruining the Electric Power here, I would've gotten a Switch with Super Mario Odyssey... Shoot! I forgot to buy a Barret or a Phoenix Wright... Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment