Nov 20, 2017

I should've kept my foot off of that blasted samoflange.

By that reference you must have guessed that this involves Panthro somehow.
Sadly, Earle Hyman, voice of the OG Panthro has passed away. Dammit, Haley Joel!? Why can't you see some massive douches, or evil beings like say, Charles Manson... Wait, what do you mean by Charles Manson is dead!? Do you mean dead dead, or hoax dead? OK, Haley Joel, I'll give you that one, but still... Why did you have to see Panthro!?
All jokes aside, my condolences to Mr. Hyman's family.

Deadpool 2 dropped a teaser that I didn't notice until it popped up on my suggested views on YouTube...

Really? Bob Ross reference? At least it's better than the Rampage trailer...

Yes, there is a Rampage trailer...
LFeels less like Rampage than what I'd do, but it's more Rampage than I EXPECTED Hollywood to do...

Not sure if I WILL SEE IT, but it exists...

No comments:

Post a Comment