Nov 9, 2017

Odds and ends Nov 9, 2017

Magnum P.I. has lost Higgins. Mom would've been mildly miffed about this.
John Hillerman was best known for playing pompous characters, like the Major domo of the Robin's Nest, who may or may not be secretly Robin Masters. I recall Hillerman playing Higgins outside of Magnum P.I. but, I'm not 100% sure if true. My condolences to his family.

Smallvile's Allison Mack is allegedly involved in a sex scandal. Something about her being the number two in a sex cult. That sounds so much like the plot of a hentai anime than real life news. If you wanted another reason to hate Smallville, here you go.

A brand new Star Wars trilogy is coming?

I want to be cautiously optimistic about the new Trilogy, but last time we were offered a new Trilogy we got this:




There is plenty to worry about, but then again, there IS Rogue One...

No comments:

Post a Comment