Oct 6, 2026

With Street Fighter II done, what would I like to see from Jada?

 I know they have SFAlpha, Strider, Astro Boy, continuing Scooby (13 ghosts versions please) and Mega Man (we need Roll, the Doctors, Bass...)

But what wlse would I like to see from them?

Classic RE stuff: (0-5 stufff)
Game protagonists and key characters.
(Not gonna lie, if I could afford it, I'd buy the entire Village from RE 4)

Ace Attorney:
Damn... that would include the Miafied Maya and Pearl.

Speed Racer:
If we get a 1/12 Mach 5... oh holy crap...

Gatchaman:
Storm Collectibles had the line seems dead...
The 5, Anbu, Berg Katse, Galactor soldiers, civilian forms of the 5, Sosai X... that's like 15 releases altogether.

RB Fatal Fury Special:
This could totally lead to: CVS2...

Jonny Quest:
Not everything needs to be game or anime based. And we have a few characters depending the iteration.

Shenmue:
Of course I'm sneaking it in.

Darkstalkers:
Because we know Storm will choke.

No comments:

Post a Comment