May 22, 2011

The End of the World!

Alright, The world was supposed to end yesterday... But today came afterwards... What is going on!?
Well looks like another dud. Just like Hercolubus, Y2J and the others...
Something like this was supposed to happen. Apparently we're like the 2 monsters that were left behind.
So, what's the deal with the End of the World Prophecies and stuff? After all of these dates full of doom and gloom that happen and we've lived through them like nothing ever happened; we should've learned our lesson.
We've gone through All Judgment Days... Cue the Sarah Connor Nightmare
August 29, 1997 We lived.
July 25, 2004 We lived
April 21, 2011 We lived
No Dystopian future in which the machines have us underground and Christian "Barking Dog" Bale is our only hope...
We also lived through Hercolubus, who is allegedly going to come in 2012... or another star and the 2012 nuts are tying the Red Titan Hercolubus to it...
I wonder if the Final Fantasy WEAPONS are going to show up like it was said in that 90s Hercolubus TV Special that vanished into thin air. Just like El Poder de Shakti
This is the only evidence that the movie DID exist... What's with the Chest Harness?
Well That Joseph Lando dude made said TV Special about Hercolubus. He was also the star of El poder de Shakti . He's also the guy depicted on the weird Statue...
Crap! looks like I've once again lost track of what I was saying... End of the world...
Didn't happen... Looks like I got about one more year... While I wait for the end of the world here's a list of 50 things to do before the end of the world. Many of these were obtained while goofing off with some friends about the end of the world.

Serious stuff that I'd do before the end:
-Apologize to those who I've wronged.
-Forgive those who feel they have wronged me.
-Cook and eat my favorite foods.
- Carve my name in a wall
-Pray.
-Say my farewells to my loved ones
-Take a bubble bath
-Dress up as if it was a formal event.
-Stand outside and take a last look at the world.
-Wait

Not so serious stuff that I'd do before the end:
-Complain about movies, games, toys that won't make it cause of the end
-Blame Logistics
-Use a Zune
-Write a memoir of my life in 50 words or less
-Watch all Saw movies and Child's Play movies
-Admit that I like lame stuff
-Slice Highlander: The Source with a Katana
-Fill one space with nothing just to see if you're reading.
-Say goodbye to all my action figures as if they were real people
-Grab a sword and wait till the end with it in my hands.

Really stupid stuff that I wouldn't do under normal circumstances:
-Touch a Snake
-Make a 3 course meal into a drink and drink it!
-Do a Bear Grylls (The sun is going down...)
-Play E.T. on Atari
-Laugh like Kefka
-Apologize to Milla Jovovich about my dislike of Resident Mary Sue then kick her in the nuts.
-Binge drinking
-End of days streaking!
-Admit that Kristen Stewart is the best actress of this Generation
-Sky Diving!
-Nut punch everyone I know.
-Engage activities similar to those of Jason Biggs on a certain movie trilogy.
-Vie for the affections of Miley Cyrus.
-Entertain people at my own expense.
-Repair a car with a stranger.
-Go to a fancy restaurant and just ask for water.
-Organize all the movies at a store alphabetically.
-Nap on a bed of nails.
-Nutella pool diving!
-Attack pigeons with a frying pan.
-Give my bills to the rich.
-Ignite a fire with my comic books and a magnifying glass.
-Verbally abuse myself in front of a mirror.
-Engage in Combat with myself.
-Yachting in dry land.
-Operate a forklift as if it was a racecar.
-Um... Think of more stuff to do before the end
-Unite all of my shoes by their laces to toss them over electric lines.
-Poke someone to the point of being annoying.
-Ask you to read the first letter of the previous entries from Nut Punch everyone I Know all the way to the entry before this one.

Yeah... I did that... But basically that's what the end of the world prophesies are...

No comments:

Post a Comment