May 25, 2011

Odds and ends Hold it! The sun is going down...

Here's another edition of Odds and ends, as you already know this is where random crap gets shoved together when I'm too lazy to make a full rant on them...
I'll give you a hint about an interesting Movie based on a cool game!
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: The Movie... I kid you not!
There's even some pics of some sets... Holy ass-crackers that's Case 4!
I HAVE to see this movie... It's Japanese so It'll be Quirky as hell! My pointy finger is ready!

I need more mini-articles, better drink my own piss!
Bear Grylls has become an internet meme with his piss drinking... I made a reference to that in my Mossman review. That's not the weird part... This is:
Bear Grylls acknowledge the existence of this internet meme AND he made a reference to it on his twitter account! Extra points for posting a pic of himself drinking from a teacup...

Apparently the Roswell incident now involves Russians... Really? Aliens, Weather Balloons, Russian plots to mess with the Capitalist pigs' minds by creating a War of the Worlds type of Terrorist attack? What's next... COBRA?

The end of the world has been postponed for 5 months... Now it's October 21st... Will Selphie be able to pull off her limit break or will it be another dud? We'll find out this October!


No comments:

Post a Comment