Feb 8, 2012

Spider-Man Spider-Man can he do better than a Tobey can?

The Trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man was revealed this week... Spike! Roll clip!

That's it... Just by the freeze frame before press play I can start to describe things that worry me about the movie...
-The Suit... Oh my goodness! Once again, you expect me to believe that this kid made this suit at home? Remember that Peter does NOT have a huge amount of money to pay for the high end quality materials for this suit.
Dear Hollywood if you expect us to believe that Peter made this suit on his home on his spare time then:

Thank you Mr. Takei!

-UNMASKED!? Sheesh!This thing of keeping the Actor's face at most times CAN be a tad annoying... Yes, I know that actors use their body to act... non-verbal reactions to express their feelings and all that. Something that they can't convey with a full mask, blah, blah, blah... But Peter Parker's whole mask thing is CAUSE HE WANTS TO PROTECT HIS LOVED ONES FROM DANGER!! Hence the full body suit that leaves no bits of Parker exposed...

But instead it looks like they're going to commit the same mistake as the Sam Raimi Tobey-Man movies...
Showing Parker's face a lot... Also this Peter looks a bit like a Douchebag...

What did I do now!?
The Lizard... Don't get me started on him... Also, Why is he naked!? I mean really... Humanoid Lizard in a lab coat and pants... How hard is that to screw up!?

Now on a more positive side: WEBSHOOTERS!! Now it's cool that Peter's inventive side is shown, but the movie web shooters look to High-Tech and fancy with their lights and stuff.

I will try to watch the movie but so far, I'm not THAT excited for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment