Jul 26, 2013

I wish I could see more of this! Nintendo, make it so!

What I'm talking about?

STARTROPICS of course!!
Sure it's on Virtual Console now, spawned a sequel back in the day but that's it! I kinda want to see MORE... A New StarTropics Game would be cool or at least having Mike as a Playable Character in a Super Smash Brothers game...

Seriously, his BGM could be a remix of this:


While he uses a Yo-yo and a bat, his basic moves could be kinda like Ness, but not exactly the same. Size differences and all that. Not to mention the stuff from StarTropics 2. I feel it kinda sucks that we can fight as the Wii Fit Instructor, but a 90s Nintendo character is missing... Just cause he was made... in America!!

747... I'll never forget that number cause of StarTropics... Stupid Letter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment