Sep 7, 2018

It came from the Toy Chest... if he is bigfoot, does that mean...

Mandatory Sasquatch pic.
That he has a yuuuuge Oh Myyy! Apparently, I never made the Sasquatch review. So... Basically, Canadian attempt at the Hulk, since it was done near the North Pole, he looks like bigfoot, eh?






Actually I did... and lost
Articulation:
Why didn't you show up to stop
Juggernaut?
For a BAF he is decently Articulated. He reminds me a bit of Monster Venom more than Juggernaut. His range is pretty good for a big guy.
4.0

Paint and sculpt:
He seems to be on a 100% new body. The sculpt is pretty cool. I'd dare say he's better than the ToyBiz one... My only minor gripes are the lack of matching between the bit of thighs that came with his torso piece vs his legs.
4.0

Overall:
ACTION SCENE!! SHAKY CAM!!
4.0 is Sasquatch's Final Score. He's a decent figure... I ended up getting him on a whim... I was only meant to buy Domino and Cable... Ended up with the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment