Sep 7, 2018

There is no more Turd Ferguson... Odds and ends Sept.7 2018

Everyone KNOWS the famous Celebrity Jeopardy skits... Below me, Trebek! Hahahaha!
But while Connery is the most popular of the characters, there is another... Norm Macdonald's take on Burt Reynolds... I mean Turd Ferguson
Well, Haley Joel Osment has Seen Burt Reynolds. The cause of Osment sight was Cardiac Arrest.
Deliverance, Smoky and the Bandit, passing both Star Wars and the Godfather, Dukes of Hazzard remake with Johnny Knoxville and Stiffler...

I remember him because of this... YES, I've seen other things with him... And because pretty much no one remembers Out of this World, where Mr. Reynolds was the Dad's voice.

Mattel FINALLY DOES SOMETHING INTELLIGENT AND STARTS TO COPY HASBRO!!
Realizing that there is a huge boon in this Multimedia business, Mattel has finally entered the 21st Century and has their own studio. Now all they need to do is find a way to enter the Videogame Market and they COULD do a bit better... unless the ol' Least amount of effort dogma kicks in. I want for them to do well, but since it's Mattel, they will somehow screw this up and blame the fans/customers.


I blame Raven, right out of the bat... With all those psychic powers, she couldn't warn poor Eddie...
Yes, Orlando Brown was arrested for burglary charges. I know this lends itself for a lot of jokes... I know since I opened up with a That's so Raven reference. It really sucks that his life has given so many bad turns that it has led up to that. Hopefully this will be a wake up call for him...


Soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment