Sep 11, 2018

It came from the Toy Chest: Galactus is coming.

Norrin Radd, the Silver Surfer and 1st KNOWN Herald to Galactus. He's a Walgreen's exclusive figure and he's mine at last!!Oh snap! I kinda covered his synopsis in one sentence... Guess I'd better Start with the review.
Articulation:
Standard ML fare WITH Butterfly pecs, that allow a better range in poses for surfing. Submariner would have benefited from this torso for swimming poses.
5.0

Paint and sculpt
He is REALLY SILVER!! He seems to be molded in silver plastic painted shiny silver. He's not as shiny as a chromed Silver surfer, but I can almost see my reflection on him. I was wearing pants and my Topless Robot Shirt when photographing him... The buck might be the new SP//DR Daredevil, but I can't tell until I get one.
5.0
Accessories:
Board, 4 extra hands, 2 energy thingies. The hands are reuse from Namor and Spidey, but they suit him. The Energy thingies WON'T STAY on his hands. Mine are super loos and I was able to get a pic before they rolled around. Sadly, the board only has 1 peg for his feet, which makes him a bit awkward to stand. The other thing is that his board lacks a stand, which makes it a bit boring to display unless you use fishing line to have him hanging and you WILL NEED Blu Tac for his other foot.
4.5


Overall:
Hasbro KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK with him... If it wasn't for my minor nitpicks with the board and accessories, he'd be perfect! He gets 4.83 as his final score.

No comments:

Post a Comment