Mar 26, 2019

SoulCalibur VI Amy DLC released...

Amy is now available for SoulCalibur VI and she brings forth 8 new pieces for Create a Soul and a bit of story for the Story Mode...

While she brings a little tiny bit of fresh air into the game, it still feels like a glorified Demo.
I'm honestly having much more fun tweaking my 96 MOTU based Create a Soul characters. With Amy I can now Tweak Queen Marlena...
Supposedly, the next character is Cassandra, who is basically Sophitia Mk.2.
Honestly, I'm hoping for a Hwang, or Yung-Seong just to have a Masculine Chinese Sword user that is male. I know Hwang is mentioned a couple of times in the Chronicle mode.

What I'm trying to say is: aside the create mode, the gane feels barren. And even the create mode is limited by the roster.

I checked the Amy update beat Amy's story mode while waiting for pizza delivery... (the nearest Pizza place that delivers is a few blocks from my house.)

There's no real value in the DLC... aside maybe the CaS pieces, and those should have been a part of the actual game and not a paid DLC.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday!!
    Greetings! I wish you just concrete health, so you can realize all your desires! Bright to you victories in Affairs, successes, achievements! Let there be more joyful moments and good news!

    ReplyDelete