Mar 26, 2019

It came from the Toy chest: Bite my tiny Mattel plastic ass!

Shut up and take my tiny plastic money!
Yes, it's the Mega Construx Bender and Fry...
And this is the part where y'all go:
"Nefty, where's the MOTU?"
To that I reply:
My Local Wal-Marts suck stocking toys. None of the MOTUs have arrived there. Hell, a prostitute was trying to turn tricks next to a Wal-Mart parking lot. She saw me as a potential John.but what do Prostitutes have to do with Bender?


Articulation 
Don't expect Marvel Legends articulation in these guys.
Fry has a ball joint head, pseudo ball joint arns and legs.
Bender only has head and shoulders articulation...
For mini figures it's serviceable.
Fry: 3.0
Bender: 2.5

Paint and sculpt:
It's not great either but, it's once again, serviceable. Sadly both my Fry and Bender have derpeyes. The sculpt is decent for figures that size.
Fry: 3.0
Bender: 3.5

Accessories:
Fry:
Money (as in shut up and take my money)
Slurm drink.

Bender:
Money bag (probably stolen)
Mom's Motor oil drink

Both come with a stand:
4.0  for both.

Overall:
Both get a 3.33 as their final score. These are fine novelty pieces at best... but being in clearance for under a dollar each, helps them a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment