Feb 9, 2024

Super7 Good News/Bad news

 Super7 just released the Copper Kidd preorder. It's just the Kidd and the racer... $205 doesn't sound too bad. Roughly $53 plus taxes if in the US if one were to use a pay in 4 bi-weekly plans... like the one I used to get 2 Rat Kings. Specifically PayPal pay in 4 since ShopPay apparebtly doesn't work in Puerto Rico or doesn't recognize my cards/address. 

Well, guess what?

What?

Super7 apparently blocked PayPal pay in 4.  Checked it on eBay and now have my third Ultimates Alice... (this one is to turn into a MuTeens Tribble) I didn't pull the trigger on a Lady Jaye because customization of Super7 figures is a bitch... (will save this for another rant.) So, I must drop at least $212 in a single blow... which I can't... especially as I already blew my Toy cash on fully paying for S7 Hank and Sheila, because Pay in 4 was a no go... didn't notice that until I got the email. 

So, next paycheck, I'll just get Copper Kidd unless they fix the pay in 4 issue. If they do I might get both the Kidd and the Racer. But here's the wave:

You can see the entire wave... The Racer, Kidd and the Superpack bullshit including items that Kidd should've been with him.

He's fucking tiny, there's no excuse for that winking head and that blaster that came with Steelwill to be relegated to extras.

Also, no Sleeve for the box... 

No comments:

Post a Comment