Feb 22, 2024

The HD FFVII has corrected mistakes and it's weird.

 The mistakes corrected are of the grammatical kind so this guy are no longer sick, but "this guy is sick" now... Sorry for the English Language butchering. I'm perplexed with this, but it hit me hard when I saw this:

"Where's my fucking PS4/5 Port of Xenogears, Square-Enix?"

Xenogears seems to be stuck on limbo. Unless we count weird cameos


I'm not asking for a remake or remaster... I just want to play Xenogears without having to resort to booting up an old PC and use an emulator... I understand that rights issues stop them from re-releasing the Parasite Eve games, but they don't have that issue with Xenogears... I wouldn't mind a Chocobo Raving Remaster, or Ehrgeiz... why havent we gotten an Ehrgeiz Zwei? Square how about an actual fighter and not that Dissidia Bullshit?


No comments:

Post a Comment