Feb 12, 2024

Top NON Vintage TMNT figures I want for Ultimates parte dos:

Last time I covered 87 toon, movies, vintage comics. Guess I'll have to do some other stuff and Venus.

Venus:
A "classicizer" needs to be used on Venus. The harder part will be making her look feminine while looking like an 87 Turtle. Also, she'd need to share parts with the eventual Turtle Jennika release. 
3 heads: Neutral expression mimicking the vintage TNM toy, a "modern head" to match the other s7 Turtles. A 87 styled head to match the other s7 Turtles.
The usual hands c-grips with horizontal and vertical hinges, fists, expressive hands, pointing hands.

Accessories;
Tessen fan open and closed
Turtle communicator open and closed
3×kunai
2×shuriken
Blowgun
Chinese sword (with real string tassel)

Since I mentioned Jennika, I guess i should Transition to IDW stuff. Translation, mainly Mutanimals related.

Female Foot Assassin: (Jennika)
Sculptwise, this is a Karai figure with a new torso overlay, Ninja April forearms with new biceps. Same weapons as Karai, but with an extra set of hands with" Vega claws", bent spear. heads:
Foot soldier head from Karai in red, new Human Jennika head, Human Jennika head with mask covering nose and mouth, Cassandra Jones head. 

This figure is a subtle army builder since you can use multiple foot masked figures as assassins. If you have both this and Turtle Jennika, they're not redundant as you have other options (no name foot assassin or Cassandra Jones)

Jennika (Turtle):
Reusing the Venus body with new legs and forearms. New crotch overlay that plugs to the shell like the belts do to the turtles.
To make her look close to this, but reusing the venus body. The belt would be soft goods in order to accommodate a soft goods "tunic" to make her other look possible. Add a soft goods Hooded cape. Give her 3 heads:
TNM styled, 87 styled and "modern styled".
For accessories, Sewer Samurai Leo Swords, Shuriken, Kunai, and Cat Claws.

Sally Pride:
Visually I want herto look like the pic on the left, because it's more colorful and toyetic.
She's had a few look changes. Sometimes it looks like a flaccid mowhawk, sometimes it looks like pidgeotto's head feathers, sometimes it looks like Gary Oldman in the 5th Element. Personally I prefer the look on the left pic. But if she gets Alternate heads with different styles, I wouldn't mind much.


For accessories, the usual hands, the sword and gun pictured on the right and maybe some lion related punny weapons.




Herman the Hermit Crab:

He's a big boi. My main worry is the small legs supporting his weight. Other than that, various left claws. Articulated right claws (organic and mechanical) 
Multiple weapons. Bonus point if he can get a "storage shell gimmick".

Now that I'm done with my IDW wants, let's move to another medium, one that is rumored to be the next wave: 2003 toon:
I won't mention Human Baxter, since I mentioned his Mirage version.

Bishop:
The TMNT from 2003 added a nice new faction with Bishop and the EPF half SHIELD half MIB, it's perfect for TMNT. If made in the 2003 subline, I'm getting him.

Hun:
Another 2003 Character that I like. I even made a Hun inspired character with the fat body I got from Figures Toy Company.
Well, if an official Hun is made, all i have to do is repaint this guy's hair and I have a new Purple Dragon. 

Silver Sentry:
The 2K3 Justice Force would be a nice way for Super7 to beat NECA to the punch with some deep cuts in Mirage TMNT lore. While Silver Sentey isn't Mirage per se, Ananda is. So, Silver Sentry could open the door for other Justice Force Members. Not to mention that Super 7 could double dip on a glow in the dark Silver Sentry variant

Shredder clones:
I've mentioned them Multiple times, so I won't bore you again. I wants them. Period.

Nobody:
An easy to make wave filler. Most of the new parts are accessories and Nobody has so few of them, so add from OTHER versions of Nobody to improve on this filler. Like the Sansetsukon from Mirage's Female Nobody...

The 2 "random" policemen:
They just happen to look like Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird...

There could be more, but these are the ones from the top of my head without going full variant mode like adding Karai as Shredder, Turtle Titan, April, Turtles, Splinter, Utrom Shredder... or the various robot forms of Baxter.

No comments:

Post a Comment