Wonder what they're cooking... so let's rant:
Turtles, Splinter, Shredder, Foot Clan, April, Casey... we know they're coming. Maybe Rocksteady, Bebop, and Krang.
I'm hoping the figures are WWE Scale. I'm hoping for a MOTUC approach to the line... All Universes under one cohesive style.
By that I mean the Humans looking somewhat realistic. Where Chris Bradford, Tatsu, 87 Baxter, and Hun can stand next to each other and look like they belong to the same line. Just as 200X, NA, 87 Live Action Movie, Filmation, and Vintage toy looks fit cohesively in MOTUC.
For example:
Mirage Casey is muscular but Average built.
2003 Casey is more Muscular than Mirage Casey, but not the angular features.
2012 Casey is smaller as he's a teen.
With Mutants you can get away with some of the proportions...
Let's say Leonardo:
Mirage Leo is somewhat similar to 87 Leo, but the forearms and shins are bigger for the Mirage proportions.
1990 Movie and 2003 could be similarly sized, but 2003 is more Muscular. Both beint taller than mirage and 1987.
2012 would be slightly smaller than 87 but similarly proportions to Mirage.
MM turtles would be the smallest ones.
I mention multiple versions of "core characters" because TMNT has a multiverse and Mattel needs an excuse to do the same 12 characters again and again.
No comments:
Post a Comment