Jul 31, 2026

Marvel Cosmic Invasion: Shredder's Revenge but with Marvel.

 The game feels VERY Shredder's Revenge-like... Not because it's made by the same people tht made Shredder's Revenge. It's because it feels very respectful of the universe and characters. It gives off a Marvel Animated series vibe, just like Shredder's Revenge was a love letter to the 1987 TMNT. 

Wolverine is Cal Dodd, Jean Grey is Jennifer Hale and Spider-Man...

Is Meowtacular... Seriously, Josh Keaton has played Spider-Man AND Spider-Man ersatz characters. He even played a Spider-Man inspired villain in DC. 

I haven't gotten the Penis and Thing DLC...  I will later. Bills come first. 

So the rant won't be a review but a top 12 Wanted DLC characters:

12: Johnny Storm:
We got The Thing and his temporary replacement on the F4, She-Hulk... It makes sense to have Torch... also one of Spidey's buddies.

11: Iceman:
Frank Welker needs to voice him in the gayest Fred Jones voice he can do.
I don't think I'll add Firestar.

10: Reed Richards:
His stretching and reshapingcould provide some cool moves. The story is F4 heavy, so let's get as many of the F4 in it.

9: DareDevil:
Street Level Hero... self explanatory. Perfect for a beat-em up.

8: Shang Chi: 
Master of Kung Fu... literally made for a Beat-em up.

7: Iron Fist: (Danny Rand)
Same reason as DD and Shang Chi.

6: Nick Fury Sr.:
Needs to be voiced by The Hoff. A nice way to bring Gunplay without bringing Castle.

5: Hulk:
We have She-Hulk, we need the OG Hulk, because Hulk Smash

4: Sue Storm:
I said Bring the Fantastic Four and I wasn't gonna put Richards in 4... the joke works better in Spanish. Giggity! 

3: Nightcrawler:
Sword, teleports. Perfect...

2: Wonderman:
For the sake of having some Avengers representation.

1: Gambit:
Stick, cards... if we get Chris Potter to voice him again, we're golden.

Honorable mentions:
Dazzler, Black Cat, Namor, Hawkeye, Punisher, Colossus, and Vision...
You all should know why. They all have appeared in past Marvel beat-em up games.

No comments:

Post a Comment