There are rumors that they could be doing FFVII for the 30th anniversary. Ouch.
So here's a list of characters that would be cool if they could make as a small line or added as guests to GI JOE.
Sam Fisher:
If Lara Made it to GI Joe, Sam Fisher *Needs* to make it.
Agent 47:
They practically have everything minus the head.
Metal Gear Solid:
This one lends itself for a sub line, but I'd take a MGS1 Snake with a second MGS2 styled head.
I would add: Liquid, Ocelot, Meryl, Otacon, Grey Fox.
Castlevania:
Personally I'd go with Simon Belmont, then the Symphony of the Night characters.
Uncharted:
Actual Uncharted stuff not Tom Holland.actual drake, sully, chloe, elena...
Street Fighter: (94 movie and game)
There were Joes from that movie... I just want a goddamned Raul Julia figure.
Shenmue:
Like there's no way I was going to sneak Hazuki into the list.
Final Fantasy VIII:
... Add triple triad cards as an accessory.
Punch out:
I'm totally not trying to make a Captain N roster.
No comments:
Post a Comment